Join us on Facebook
Study for Success
This study skills guide has been written for WITT students and covers the following areas: time management, essay writing, assessments, note taking, referencing
There are some new technologies out there that might help with your research and note taking. They are new, which is to say, they can be buggy or limited, but in combination, they can be very helpful. Experiment with them, but don't necessarily depend on them.
New Turnitin Guide Available
Try out the new guide to Turnitin here or click on the tab at the top of the page
Find the answers to the following:
- What is Turnitin?
- How do I create a Turnitin student profile?
- As an exisiting Turnitin user, how do I enroll into a new class?
- How do I submit my assignment to Turnitin?
- What does my originality report mean?
- How do I improve my originality?
Learning Resource Centre Handouts
We have been creating electronic copies of our handouts and these are now available on our website here. They cover a range of topics including the following:
(06) 757 3100 ext 8838 (Barbara)
(06) 757 3100 ext 8825 (Bridget)
Gary Sharpe firstname.lastname@example.org
Email the Library:
WITT Library News
During term time:
Monday – Thursday 8am – 6pm
Friday 8am – 4pm
Saturday 9.30am – 12.30pm Term break:
Monday – Friday 8am -4pm
Closed Saturdays and public holidays