Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Turnitin Policy/Guidelines at WITT
Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with Turnitin Policy
- Turnitin is to be implemented primarily as a learning tool to improve academic integrity
- Students are able to view their originality reports
- Students are able to re-submit up to the due date
- Students are to be informed and enabled to use Turnitin
- Tutors should have training in the use of Turnitin software before using Turnitin.